Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Angi to Angidroid part 2

Well,

I started blogging back in August of 2011 when I set out on an incredible journey. I Decided that I was going to walk a 1/2 Marathon. I thought it would be fun to write down my experiences and how it changes my life. After about 8 months of blogging I decided I wanted to share it with friends. To my utmost despair I discovered that the blogging site I was using was shut down, and although I could still access it and continue to blog to my hearts content. NO ONE else could get to the site to read it. Man that really stinks.

So I talked to my friend Christy who has had great success with blogspot. So here I am on blogspot with my run4life adventure of Angi to Angidriod.

What is Angi to Angidroid? Well I guess you'll have to check back often to see!!!  Follow me on my newest adventure, Training to complete my first FULL Marathon. I'll try to go back and catch you up on the lost time period. The time from August 2011 to now. I'll re post a little each day of what was lost, but still try to keep you posted on what is new and exciting in the world of Angidroid!!!


Ps. My first Full Marathon will be the Nike Women's Marathon on October 14th 2012 in San Fransisco. It's going to be a long hard journey, and I will need lots of help along the way.

Run for you, run for fun, Run4Life

Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment