Sunday, June 9, 2013

my heart aches tonight and I don't know why

As I was riding home from work tonight I was listening to the song Wind Beneath my Wings by Bette Midler. Then out of nowhere my heart just started to aches so bad. I had to pull over and cry. All I could think about was Talia and her mom and how hard it must be to be a mom and have to watch your child go through something so horrible ad fighting cancer. All I could do was cry it just hurts so much.

I just can't imagine if it hurts me this much for a little girl that I haven't even had the opportunity to meet then how hard it must be for her mom.  

I've run in honor of people, I've run to memory of people, but nothing is more important to me right now than this fundraiser I'm trying to start up for Basecamp.

I don't really have anything else to say right now. I just had to get this off my chest. Lord above I just pray that you please be with Talia and her mom and her sister. please guide them and comfort them.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment