Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Challenge is on and only YOU can help!!!


Dear friends and family:

I’ve made it to the homestretch. I’ve completed many long weeks of training with TNT soon to be ending in just 42 days when I hit the start line at the Nike Woman’s ½ Marathon on October 14th 2012. All of my training is paying off. I am pleased with my progress and I feel like I am more than ready.

One goal I have still not met is my fundraising goal of $2240 for TNT and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). I am currently about $980 away. With your help I might even be able to exceed my goal. I am facing a real Challenge to reach my goal in the next 18 days.

Well, I can’t leave that challenge alone and I’m here to remind you about the wonderful work that LLS is doing in blood cancer research and ask you one last time, if you haven’t yet contributed but are interested in doing so, today is the day. With my fundraising deadline just 18 days away I am a little nervous that I won't make the goal. I want to know that I have done my very best to raise money for this worthy organization.

Thanks again for your friendship and your support. Looking forward to racing for a cure on October 14th in San Francisco.

 I'm running with TNT. I'm running 4 Life! Check out my website at:

http://pages.teamintraining.org/ncfl/nikesf12/run4life (**UPDATE: This is not an active site do not donate here anymore) 
 
 
 
Love Angi 

No comments:

Post a Comment