Friday, August 3, 2012

Mila... is it really a Miracle Seed?.....

So, as part of my new eat clean philosophy, I have been searching the web for healthy earthy foods. I stumbled upon a product called Chia Seeds. I had been talking to one of my co workers about this crazy looking stuff he had been adding to his water called Chia seeds. Of course when he told me I had to make a joke about chia Pets.. Well laugh on me... it is the same seeds used on a chia pet...go figure.

Well about a month ago my Coach for Team in Training told us all about this product she uses and swears by called Mila. A much better form of Chia seed. wow that's 2 people I know into chia seeds. Hmm they must be good. Still I'm not ready to fork out $55 on a bag of seeds. I've gotten a lot better about not buying crap just because it says it's a miracle solution. I wasn't that way before though...just look under my bathroom sink and in my pantry at all those miracle workers I used once or twice than never again.

Coach and her friend in the Mila business decide to give everyone a free sample of Mila, hmmm interesting... try it FREE if you don't like it no problem if you do, and it does what it says it does we will sell it to you.. OF COURSE just MY luck, I missed that practice and went Mila less for another month..

Well, I have found my MILA!!  Yesterday I am at Starbucks (my favorite place by work) ordering my Chi tea Latte with NO water, and the lady that I have spoken to many times and I are having a conversation, Of course it leads to TNT... I talk about it everywhere. She says ohh is your coach so n so?? Why yes it is. Yeah I was at your practice and gave out Mila samples... (WOOHOO) So long story short she gave me the Mila sample bag.

So today was day 1...

I added one tablespoon of Mila to my morning smoothie. Didn't taste bad at all. Still trying to figure out if the seedy texture was just the Mila or also because of the raspberries. I have a feeling more mila than raspberry.  I kind of like that seedy texture.

STAY TUNED...

More Mila adventure to come!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment