Friday, August 3, 2012

To Vegan or NOT to Vegan....that is the Journey!

So I decided to try a product called Mila. I'm not all that sure about it as I can be a bit of a sceptic. I'll try anything once though. Just look under my bathroom sink at all the crazy products that I have wasted money on that didn't do what it said it would. Go figure!

Well my philosophy of life is to just live it the way I want and base it on three factors. 1) Exercise daily! 2)Eat as clean as possible! 3) Be Happy and Love Myself!

So as part of life plan step 2, I am trying to find ways to eat clean. What does that mean?/ Well, that's a great question and I really don't have that answer just yet. For me it will be eating as close to the earth as possible...NO I don't mean eating my food off the ground... I know that's what you were thinking. I mean eating as much food as I can in it's natural state, and food that has come from the earth.

I did think about going vegan and at the advice of a friend I tried the engine 2 diet, Yeah ..no.. not for me. That lasted all of about half a day. I like meat too much. Now does that mean that I would NEVER think about changing that... no it just means I know my limitations.

So step one 1) choose one day a week to eat vegan. I can do that for one day. Step 2) replace one meal everyday with a vegan dish. Step 3) track my progress to both hold me accountable and to see how it works if it works at all.

So in addition to following me on my journey to race stardom, you can also follow me as I change the way I eat. All in the name of improving life.

Run for You, Run for Fun, Run4Life

No comments:

Post a Comment