Monday, October 8, 2012

It's almost Flight Time!!!

WOW!!  It's hard to believe that in just 3 short days I will be boarding a flight to San Francisco. That all the hard work of the past 6 months will be behind me and Yet another goal will have come to an end. I am so very glad that I signed up for this second season of TNT. I feel like every season I do I grow just a little bit more. I realize a little more what is important in life. I am so very thankful that I am a survivor, and I am so glad that I have had the chance to make a difference in the world.

So now is the time to reflect a little on why I even began this journey.

Season one was for 2 reason' s I hate to say it this way, but the number one reason was ME!  Yup, ME! I'm not trying to be selfish in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment